Senior Structural Engineer
Forest Row, East Sussex
£55,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to work within a fast growing company who will assist you throughout any challenges.
On offer is the opportunity to apply your structural engineering knowledge in an residential sector, where you'll be able to autonomously see projects through from concept to completion.
This unique company have amassed a successful reputation for themselves with a variety of projects running all around the country. They specialise in the residential and Infrastructure sectors. Due to expansion and a very healthy order book, they are seeking an additional engineer to join their close-knit team and help contribute to their growth.
In this varied role, you'll be working on the structural side of bespoke construction projects where you'll be working on the whole projects all the way through from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and develop your engineering knowledge to a unique sector where you'll make a positive contribution and work on fascinating projects, with an ambitious company who will invest in you as much as you invest in them.
- Lead inspection and testing tasks on a variety of civil infrastructure using a range of access disciplines in-line with industry approved codes of practice on a variety of structures
- Responsibility for the production of compliant reports either individually or by managing other junior engineers.
- Liaising with client representatives
- Undertake site works in a safe manner in-line with company procedures and the safe systems of work put in place for each task.
- Degree qualified (Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar discipline)
- 3 Years experience minimum
- Experience in examination/inspection and reporting
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel)
- Good communication skills
Reference Number: 157266
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Diogo Alves at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates