Senior Structural Engineer
$250,000 - $350,000 OTE + Healthcare & Benefits Package + Stock Opportunities
Roanoke, Virginia (Relocation package)
Are you a Structural Engineer from an Industrial or Manufacturing background with a PE License looking to join a forward-thinking business in a role where you can progress, lead from the front, and develop your skills further on an array of exciting projects?
This organization are a specialist within their field of civil and structural expertise for the manufacturing sector. They are known for their quality of work and for looking after their employees. Due to expansion they now require a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
In this position you will lead on projects and play a key role in the creating, reading, designing, and leading of structural and civil projects for a range of industries including the manufacturing sector. Junior engineers will work under you to ensure you have everything you need to complete projects on time and on budget.
On offer is the chance to be recognized as a professional expert and a mentor in a well-respected and established business. The company have strong values and a positive culture built around their highly skilled and motivated team.
* Play a key role in the creating, designing, and leading of structural and civil projects
* Projects for a range of industries including the manufacturing sector
* Junior engineers will work under you to ensure you have everything you need
* Client facing role - Site visits local to Roanoke, Virginia
* Project engineering or management background
* Structural engineering experience
* PE License
Key Words: Engineer, Structural, Civil, Construction, Design, Management, Commission, Bonus, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit