Structural Engineer (Opportunity for great career progression)
$130,000 - $140,000 + Career Progression + Medical + Life Insurance + PTO + 401(K) + Bonus
West Palm Beach, Florida (Commutable from: Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Boca Raton).
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for a position working across multiple technically challenging projects, working from conception to completion.
On offer is the chance to lead and grow a team around you alongside pre-active, productive and ambitious team that work on exciting projects across multiple sectors.
This well-established company offer a range of MEP and Structural Engineering services in the commercial sector working with the likes of Universal Studios and Disney. Due to exciting growth plan they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team to play a pivotal role in driving the business forward.
In the position you will be responsible for leading projects from initial design to completion, developing design and construction documents whilst liaising with other disciplines to create incredible projects for their clients.
On offer is the chance to progress to an engineering role and the progression plan post this is endless for this role and person.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer who is willing to train up junior members of staff, is passionate about solving design challenges and producing high quality designs.
- Coordinate structural design development and assist in providing structural direction for new and existing facilities
- Provide structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering and detailed design
- Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
- Lead the development of design and construction documents in accordance with acknowledged industry codes, standards and design guides
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, MecaWind and Bentley
- Commercial and residential architectural project experience
- Passionate about solving design challenges and producing high-quality designs before or by the deadline.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.