Senior Technical Sales Engineer / Account Manager
Commutable from: Knutsford, Altrincham, Stretford, Stockport, Wythenshawe, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Alderley
£35,000 - £40,000 + Senior Technical Position + Blue-Chip Clients + Flexible Working Hours
Exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-established and expanding company, where you will be recognised as an expert in your field and have full autonomy in your role.
On offer is the chance to join a small team of highly-skilled Engineers who design and produce specialist equipment for clients in various critical industries. Innovation and bespoke solutions are at the heart of what they do, and they are looking for someone to play a key role in maintaining good relationships with a handful of their key clients as they look to grow the Defence side of the business.
The company, which has been operating for over 75 years and is part of an internationally renowned group, supply a number of blue-chip clients within the aviation and defence industries, and their equipment is built into the design specifications of the likes of Airbus and Boeing.
Day to day, this role will involve building and maintaining strong working relationships with key clients, ensuring regular communication and ensuring their business requirements are met.
This job would suit someone with technical sales experience from an Engineering background who is looking to take the next step in their career by playing a key, senior role in driving company growth through securing new projects.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with a handful of key clients
- Liaising with various departments (design, purchasing, production) and ensuring regular communication with stakeholders
- Using advanced understanding of products/services to meet clients' requirements and bring new projects into the business
- Office-based, with occasional travel to client sites (UK or abroad)
- Experience in a technical sales position from an Engineering background (defence / security / aerospace / aviation would be desirable not but essential)
- Confident in communicating with clients at various levels and developing business relationships
- Looking to play a key technical role in a growing company
Reference Number: BBBH157435
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Holly Abbott at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.