Service Advisor (Automotive)
Commutable from Cullompton, Honiton, Axminster, Exeter, Chard and the surrounding areas
£26,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Commission + 28 days Holiday + Progression
Are you a motivated Service Advisor, Parts Advisor or Automotive Administrator looking to take the next step in your career with a unique and exiting dealership that supply and service unique brands and vehicles, as well as offer opportunities for salary and career progression further down the line?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that continue to go from strength to strength with record sales and an expanding product base. They are now looking to add to there successful Service Advisory and Parts department to meet current business needs.
The company supply vehicles from internationally renowned brands and they are known for their reliability and customer service across the globe. With continued growth on the horizon now is a great time to join and grow with the business.
This would suit someone who has good customer service, service advisor or parts advisor experience and preferably has an interest in /knowledge of the Automotive industry.
- Manage the customer through the whole process, from start to end
- Use your knowledge to sell additional products throughout the sales process
- Liaise with the technical staff to ensure all products are available to meet deadlines
- Monday-Friday 8:30- 18:00
- Experience in a customer focussed role within an automotive environment
- Looking for a long term career at an industry leading company
- Commutable from Cullompton, Honiton, Axminster, Exeter, Chard and the surrounding areas
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dyon Douglas-Whyte at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.