£30,000 - £33,000 + Training + 33 days holiday +Benefits
Office Location: Didsbury - Manchester
An excellent opportunity for a Service Coordinator from a workload scheduling Engineering / Technical services background to join an industry leading and Top 3 Global Wind Turbine company.
Do you have experience in workload planning & scheduling Service Engineers? Are you able to prioritise resource and capacity using SAP / ERP systems? Are you looking to join an established and expanding team of Service Coordinators with a global leader in the wind turbine sector?
On offer is a Commissioner Coordinator with a large multinational wind turbine company. This autonomous position will manage workload scheduling, resource and capacity for a regional area of Commissioning engineers where you will liaise with the PM team, internal and external personnel and the clients to effectively manage resource. You will support the Commissioning Manager in coordinating activities, support in recruitment, and will be the main person responsible for coordinating activities.
This role will involve hybrid working, (WFH & Office) and you will need to be located close to Didsbury, Manchester.
Your skills and experience in being able to juggle multiple work streams and problem solve resource requirements is a must especially when it comes to scheduling workload for engineers, and communicating with a range of internal and external parties (PM, Service and HQ). There is a range of systems training available and career development opportunities as the team continues to grow.
This role would suit someone that has previous experience within service coordination, work load scheduling resource planning for engineering / technical services, looking to join an expanding global leader in the wind turbine sector which offers onward career progression.
- Highly autonomous; Service, resource & capacity scheduling and planning and coordination
- Reporting, invoicing, planning
- Internal and external communication working with operations managers and clients
- Career development available with a large global wind turbine company
- Scheduling resource planning background ideally from Technical / Engineering services
- Able to work on their own, a problem solver and effective in a range of communication
- Familiar with MS Office, SAP and understands planning tools
- Looking for a career with a global leader in onshore Wind Turbines
Please Click to Apply
Service Coordinator, Service Administrator, Planner, Scheduling, Resource, Capacity, communication, SAP, ERP, PM, Planning, Schedule, service engineer, coordinator, rota, rota coordinator, work order, invoice, job planner, Manchester,