£25,000 - £28,000 + Days Based + Early Friday Finish + No Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Manchester - Commutable from Warrington, Wigan, Knutsford and Surrounding Areas
Are you from a technical background looking to work for an industry leader in a stable and secure position working for an industry leader? Do you want to play a role in the coordination and organisation of skilled engineers working for an industry leader?
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of engineers organising their workload in relation to client calls. You will manage the whole process from fielding initial client calls, prioritising urgent enquiries, assigning the work to an engineer, and closing the query after invoicing the client. You will need strong organisational skills and be a confident and clear communicator.
The company are an industry-leader within the materials handling sector and have an established client base. They offer great stability and security in the role and have a great reputation for prioritising employee welfare. In addition to providing an excellent work / life balance, they are always happy to offer great career progression opportunities for those that want it.
This role would suit a Service Coordinator looking to work for an industry-leader that offers a great long-term prospects and a fantastic work / life balance.
- Receive inbound calls from clients and allocating an engineer to attend the site and provide a maintenance / repair service.
- Oversee a team of qualified and experienced engineers and a diverse client base.
- Days-based shift pattern with no overtime / weekend work.
- Previous experience liaising with a team of technical engineers from any industry.
- Organised and able to prioritise multiple enquiries at any one time.
- Confident and clear communicator with strong telephone manner.
Reference Number: BBBH205732
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.