£35000 - £42,000 + Progression + Van + Fuel Card + Training + potential for international travel + Saturday working available
Commutable from; Coventry, Leicester, Daventry
Excellent role on offer for a Service Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly growing company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on technically exciting machinery.
Are you an Electrically biased Service engineer? Do you have experience with installation and commissioning of equipment? Are you happy to travel both domestically and internationally?
This multinational company are leaders in their industry and are going from strength to strength. They are now looking for another Service engineer to join their highly successful team. On offer is the opportunity to become a Service engineer at a fast growing and multinational company.
In this role you will be involved in installing and commissioning equipment in varied environments within the manufacturing industry. In this role you will be the point of contact for a number of clients to preform outcalls and Providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
This company are highly motivated to bring someone in and offer training and vast future prospects to the right candidate. They are looking for someone who has an engineering background that is potentially of a similar field and electrically biased.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an electrical maintenance background who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company. With the opportunity undertake occasional travel overseas, All applicants will be considered for this role across the experience spectrum, what is most important will be your ability to learn and develop within a fast moving environment.
- Responding to customer call-outs
- Liaising with and working alongside technical sales
- Offering customer training
- Assisting with the installation and commissioning of equipment
- Repairing, testing and maintaining equipment (electrical and mechanical)
- Providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
- £35000 - £42,000 + Progression + Van + Fuel Card + Training + potential for international travel + Saturday working available
- Minimum of an engineering degree or HNC/HND qualification in an electrical engineering or Maintenance engineering subject with relevant experience.
- Someone who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company
- Willing to stay overnight minimum two days a week
- A good all-round knowledge and fault-finding ability to both mechanical and electrical issues
- Reference Number: BBBH……
Reference Number: BBBH166018
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates