$70,000 - $90,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + 401k + Benefits Package + Bonus + Daily Allowance
Are you a Service Engineer with experience Installing and maintaining automated Mechatronic machinery looking to enter a challenging new role that will test your skills and abilities pushing you further in your career?
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their technical skills and knowledge, gain experience working on state of the art machinery and use these newly developed technical skills to progress to more senior leadership roles.
This is a company with locations worldwide, they are known for prioritizing growth and customer service to its clients. They take pride in being known for being a great place to work and employees of this company enjoy a top notch benefits package as well as offering an extensive training program. And now they are looking for a Service Engineer to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be tasked with the installation, start up, repairs, preventative maintenance and production support of automated mechatronic machinery in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. On the job training will be provided by Sr Engineers on all aspects of the job and machinery. Upon completing your training you will be tasked with staying on site with a particular client for the first 2 years of your employment, after that you will have the exciting opportunity to travel to locations across the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
This is the perfect job opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to challenge their technical skills and knowledge, while climbing the ladder at a growing company into management positions.
- Experience working on automated machinery in a pharmaceutical, distribution or automation environment.
- Experience with Alan Bradley, Rockwell or Siemens coding.
- Strong mechanical knowledge with some electrical knowledge.
- Posses a valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- installation, start up, repairs, preventative maintenance and production support of automated mechatronic machinery in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Begin working on one site in Rochester NY, after 2 years move to a field based role, traveling across the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- On the job training provided by Sr Engineers on all aspects of the job.
- Maintain machinery remotely using the company portal.