Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Circa £36,500 + Plenty of Overtime + Specialist Training + Door to Door Pay + Company Vehicle + Bonus + Company Benefits
Home based, living in the Kent area (Such as: Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, or Staplehurst)
Are you an Electrically biased Service Engineer, looking to join a market leading company offering industry leading training and plenty of opportunities to boost your earnings through overtime?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, working on a variety of technically interesting and challenging equipment, where you will increase your skillset and knowledge with full specialist training.
This industry leading business specialise in the service and maintenance of industrial equipment for the Automotive and Aerospace industries. They are known for investing and taking care of their staff, and through their continue success are set to dominate the UK market in their field.
This position would suit an Electrically biased Engineer with Mechanical knowledge.
- Servicing a range of Electro-Mechanical industrial equipment
- Fault finding and PPM
- Covering South East of London down to the coast
- Product specialist training including Gas qualifications
- Plenty of overtime opportunities to boost your earnings
- Electrically biased Maintenance or Service Engineer
- Electrically qualified with some Mechanical knowledge
- Any 3 phase and single phase, motors and drives experience is advantageous (not essential)
- Any gas qualifications would be advantageous but full training will be provided
- Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH152494
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [CONSULTANT NAME] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.