Service Engineer (Electro-Mechanical)
£33,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Cambridge (Commutable from: Waterbeach, Milton, Fulbourn, Cottenham, Northstowe, Willingham, Swavesey, Fordham, Soham or Surrounding Areas)
Are you an Electro-Mechanical Engineer looking for a highly varied and technical position, where you will be performing both servicing and technical support duties?
This is an opportunity to join a globally renowned business offering a role with various responsibilities, as well as unrivalled training and progression prospects.
The company who specialise in creating various niche electrical and mechanical products, are looking for driven individuals to join them in maintaining their status as pioneers within the engineering industry.
On offer is the chance to apply your technical knowledge to assist customer queries, whilst applying your practical skills to service and maintain equipment as a field-based aspect of the role. You'll have the opportunity to travel globally, to well respected sites supporting blue chip clients.
This role would suit an Electro-Mechanical Engineer looking for a role that offers both practical servicing and technical support responsibilities.
The Role -
- Occasional worldwide travel for servicing sold products
- Offering technical support to established customers
- Fault diagnosis on Electro-Mechanical Systems
The Candidate -
- Looking for a hybrid role with both Servicing and Technical Support
- Happy with occasional worldwide travel with expenses paid for
- From an Electro-Mechanical Background