Excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer with an electronics or mechanical background who is looking to further their skill set through specialist training as well as the opportunity to maximise your earnings through available overtime and bonuses.
Do you have experience working in a mobile role with mechanical and/or electronic products? Are you looking to work for an expanding family run business who increase your technical skill through specialist training?
This company have been established for over 30 years and specialise in the provision and maintenance of a range of products serving the medical sector. They cover a national client base and are currently in a period of rapid expansion, they are now looking to expand their specialist team.
In this role you will be working in a national role where you will be completing a range of service, maintenance and repair tasks on their equipment. The role will also involve calibrating their equipment onsite which specialist training can be given for.
- National role where you will be working on a range of products in the medical sector
- Service, maintenance, repair and calibration tasks on customer sites
- Specialist training available to enhance your skill set
- Previous experience or willing to work in a mobile role covering a national patch
- Come from a background working with electronic and/or mechanical products
- Full training available to become an expert of specialist equipment
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.