Field Service Engineer ( Gym Equipment)
£27,000 - £32,000 + Commission + Bonus = OTE £35,000 +
+ Flexible working + Van + Fuel Card + Door to Door Pay + 1.5x Overtime + Phone + Tablet + Private Health Care + Great Training + Progression + opportunity for international travel
Monday - Friday DAYS ( flexible / own hours )
ESSEX (Home based covering local patch)
Are you an Engineer with a background in the fitness/gym industry looking to join a leading UK company where you with receive technical training, combined with optional overtime, bonuses & commission to significantly boost your earnings whilst working with blue chip clients ?
This is a great opportunity for a Service Engineer to become a technical expert on bespoke gym equipment within a thriving and expanding industry in a role that offers variety, technical training, and recognition for your hard work. You will have the opportunity to manage your own workload whilst working hours to suit your lifestyle & you will be covering a local patch in a customer facing role.
This company are the market leaders in the installation, maintenance and repairs of gym equipment. They work with a whole host of blue-chip companies and are looking for passionate Engineers with previous industry experience to join their successful team in a field-based position.
This is a great opportunity to work for a prestigious company where you will be highly valued for your contribution alongside massively increasing your earning potential through overtime, door to door pay, bonuses and commission. In addition to this there are future opportunities for international travel & as such this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Servicing, Installation and maintenance a variety of Fitness/ Gym equipment
- Small patch size working in a 2 hour radius around your address
- Ability to plan your own workload & work hours to suit your needs
- Full OEM Technical Training provided in order to develop you as a task expert
- Progression & international travel opportunities available
- Electrical or mechanical Engineer with Gym / fitness industry experience looking for a field service position with flexible hours & technical training
- Full UK Driving license
- Looking to work for a well-known respected company that offers flexibility, training, development & progression alongside the ability to greatly increase earnings through commission, overtime & bonus!
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.