Field Service Engineer (METSO)
Coventry - Covering a national patch - Needs to be within 40 miles of Coventry
£40,000 (£18p/h) + OTE £50,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Premium OT (£24)
Are you a looking to work with a market leading company, who are offering guaranteed technical progression and pride themselves on putting their development and training at the forefront of their business?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving industry where you can work on the latest METSO machinery and have the scope to take on more responsibility as you progress.
The company is in a period of huge growth and they are looking to increase their headcount and build on the foundations of growth they established during the pandemic, whilst offering fantastic overtime rates and a great holiday scheme.
This would suit an experienced Service Engineer, with a background in METSO products, services and processes looking to join a large, highly successful company with a focus on personal development and internal progression.
- Routine Servicing, Fault Finding and Repair of all METSO Equipment
- Installation of spare and wear parts and general assistance with all METSO field service activities and products
- Management of materials arriving to site through installs to always meet the highest specification and quality standards of daily works
- Solid understanding of METSO products, services and processes
- City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience of Mechanical / Hydraulic and Electrical (24vdc)
- Basic knowledge of METSO computerized systems - advantage but not essential
Reference Number: BBBH154853
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.