An excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer with experience working with Vehicle CCTV/Telematics looking to work for a rapidly expanding, industry leading company who can offer great training and long term progression opportunities.
Do you have experience working Vehicle CCTV/Telematics systems? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding company who are at the forefront of their market?
This company specialise in the installation of electrical systems and specialist technologies for a range of clients within the automotive industry, they have recently won new projects across Europe and are consistently growing into new industries. Due to this continual success and rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Mobile Auto-Electrician to join their expert team.
In this role you will work from home where you will be traveling to client's sites to install and maintain telematics systems as well as vehicle CCTV, ADAS and facial recognition systems. They offer excellent training on their products as well as the chance to train into new project areas. You will also have progression opportunities into senior roles as the company continues to expand as well as being able to increase your earnings through overtime.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience working Vehicle CCTV/Telematic systems looking to work for a market leading company that can offer you great training and development opportunities.
· Installing, servicing and maintaining CCTV & Telematic systems on a wide range of vehicles
· Home based role covering Greater London and M25 area
· £32,000 - £36,000 + Door to Door & Overtime + Van + Tablet + Fuel Card + Training
· Experience working with Vehicle CCTV/Telematic systems
· Ideally worked on commercial vehicles
· Lives around North Kent/Essex/South East London
· Full UK Driving Licence