Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer with experience working with weighing or process equipment looking to join a global market leading company that offer specialist training on their state of the art equipment.
Do you have previous experience working as a Service Engineer? Do you have experience of calibration for weighing and/or process equipment?
This company are global market leaders in their field, providing industrial weighing solutions and other services to industries worldwide. They operate as part of an international group who are a multi-billion turnover business and are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working in a home based role travelling to sites across the UK. You will be completing calibration as well as service and maintenance duties at customers sites. The role includes door to door travel and plenty of overtime opportunities are available.
- Calibration, fault finding and repair of weighing and pricess control equipment
- Nationwide travel with door to door travel included
- Plenty of overtime opportunities to boost your earnings
- Service Engineer with experience working with weighing or process equipment
- Available to travel across the UK with occasional overnight stays
- Looking for specialist training opportunities and plenty of overtime to boost earnings
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.