£34,000 - £39,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
Manchester - Commutable from Warrington, Wigan, and Surrounding Areas
Are you a technical leader looking to take on a new managerial position where you can build and shape the service operation of a leading depot? Do you want to work for an industry leader in a busy depot that has recently undergone a huge transformation to become a leading powerhouse throughout the North of the UK?
On offer is an exciting role as a Service Manager that will play a leading role in shaping the success of a busy depot that is undergoing a period of huge growth and investment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of a busy depot covering a skilled team of engineers and small office-based team. You will report directly into the Depot Manager, and ensure productivity, stock, and customer satisfaction remains at the high levels expected from an industry-leader.
The company are a leading name in the materials handling business and have recently heavily invested in their depots throughout the UK. As a result, you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of the depot in its ultimate aim to become the largest depot throughout the north of England.
- Manage a busy depot for an industry-leader in the materials handling industry.
- Provide line management to a team of skilled service engineers.
- Cover all aspects of management within the depot to cover onboarding, stock, health and safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Previous managerial / leadership experience in an engineering environment.
- Organised and motivated to ensure the ongoing success of a busy depot environment.
- Confident communicator with both internal and external individuals.
Reference Number: BBBH205731
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.