Service Manager (Fire Protection Equipment)
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Great Company Benefits + Healthcare + PTO + 401(k) + Company Vehicle + Company Cell Phone
Are you a Service Manager / Supervisor with experience in the fire protection industry looking to be a key figure within a well-established, forward thinking business where you will be responsible for leading and growing your own service team?
On offer is the chance to join a well-established family owned business, where you will be given full autonomy to drive and grow your team. You will play a pivotal role in the business working hand in hand with the owner to maintain a wide range of important blue chip clients, within a company where your impact will be highly valued.
This well-established specialist company are well known within the fire protection industry, they have an excellent relationship with a large number of long-standing blue chip clients that includes McDonalds and Chick-fil-A. They are renowned for being an excellent employer who take care of their staff and value their employees highly. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Service Manager to join the team.
You will be in charge of leading and growing your service department within the Atlanta Metropolitan area, you will have 5 direct reports with that number growing as the business achieves its ambitious goals and expansion plans. Your daily responsibilities will revolve around leading multiple important projects from start to finish including creating estimates, soliciting job approvals, ordering parts, maintaining inventory and closing out jobs.
This position would suit a Service Manager or Supervisor from a fire protection background looking to lead and grow their own department, working for a well established company where your effort and impact within the business will be highly valued.
* Lead and grow your department currently at 5 direct reports
* Overseeing important jobs from cradle to grave
* Creating estimates, soliciting job approvals, ordering parts and maintaining inventory and closing out jobs
* Ensure a strong customer relationship with blue chip clients
* $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Great Company Benefits + Healthcare + PTO + 401(k) + Company Vehicle + Company Cell Phone
* High level of knowledge and experience in the inspection, testing and servicing of fire protection equipment
* Knowledge and experience with NFPA 25/13
* Proven experience leading a team
* Looking to lead and grown their own department
Reference Number: BB171650
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Lucas Spindler at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.