Service Technician - Omagh
Service Engineer Renewables
£30,000 + Overtime & On call payments (OTE 38k-42k) +OEM Training+ 33 days holiday + benefits
MUST BE BASED 1 hour from Omagh
An Excellent opportunity for an electrical or mechanical engineer background looking to join a Global and industry leading company as a Wind Turbine Technician, to have OEM training and a full range of career options available to you.
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer? Can you read Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Drawings? Are you looking for a service role in the renewables sector?
This is a Service Technician position where you will service and maintain industrial wind turbines. This is a physically demanding job, requiring good levels of personal fitness where you will work at heights conduct a range of fault finding and maintenance tasks. You will receive on the job OEM and recognised industry specific training while having a focus on your personal & technical development.
This large multi-national and have numerous turbine sites across Europe and employ 10,000+ people globally, due to continued growth and expansion are looking for their next hire based within their Omagh team.
This is a Field based position, you will work as part of a maintenance team and will cover sites across the region, the right candidate will ideally be based 1 hour from Omagh.
This role would suit an Electrical or Mechanically skilled individual looking for a mobile role with OEM training, technical development, with fantastic routes of career progression with a Top 3 globally recognised wind turbine company.
* Service & Maintenance of Industrial Wind Turbines,
* Location: Omagh (& surrounding areas)
* Training, Development and career progression
* Physically demanding position and working at heights
* Overtime & On call payments (OTE 38k-42k) +OEM Training+ 33 days holiday + benefits
* Electrical or Mechanical Engineer Qualification
* Hydraulics skills (Desirable but not essential)
* Good levels of personal fitness and able to pass a Working at Heights Medical (Chester step test)
* MUST BE within 1 hour from Omagh
* Looking for Specialist Skills Development on Wind Turbines
* Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
Reference Number: BBBH182586
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.