£35,000 - £45,000 (OTE £50,000) + Door to Door Pay + Company Car + Overtime + Training
Home-Based Travelling to Clients (Ideal locations: Luton, Northampton, Bedford, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Peterborough or Surrounding Areas)
Are you a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing business that provides intensive training and progression into senior positions?
This is an opportunity to join a market-leading business who are renowned for their excellent training regimes and internal promotions to fast-track your career.
The company specialise in bespoke automation equipment and supply to clients around the world. You will be responsible for servicing and fault finding the equipment within a local patch that covers the South and some Midlands.
On offer is a chance to enhance your skills as an engineer within a financially lucrative role due to vast overtime and progression.
This role would suit an Engineer with a mechanical / electrical bias, looking to join a well-established business and utilise their excellent benefits.
The Role -
- Servicing / Fault Finding of automation equipment
- Great company benefits and lots of overtime
- Company car and fuel benefit
- Home-based travelling to clients
The Candidate -
- Experience within any mechanical / electrical environment
- Looking for a field based role
- Want to maximise earnings through overtime