$30 - $40 per hour + Overtime + 4 day work week + Specialist Training + 100% medical coverage for you and your family + 30% travel + portal to portal travel pay
Are you a Field Service Technician, with electrical and mechanical skills, looking to join a market leading renewable business offering full industry training, overtime and nationwide travel?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop technically through specialist training on a wide range of combustion systems and the chance to learn how to program PLC systems!
This innovative, rapidly expanding company provides market-leading products to a range of exciting clients. This exceptional company is seeking a Service Technician to work with their exciting clientele and help maintain the company's reputation as the go-to destination for renewable energy systems.
In this position you will meet with a diverse range of clients and be the face of the company, where you will be responsible for installation and troubleshooting for the company's full range of specialist products.
This position is ideal for someone seeking specialized training on combustion systems where you can increase your earnings through overtime and a great company package.
- Installing and servicing renewable energy combustion systems
- Troubleshoot issues with the systems both electrically and mechanically
- Travel to customer sites 30% of the time
- Overtime, per diem pay, company van, ESOP, specialist training and healthcare
- Electro Mechanical background
- Previous HVAC experience will be beneficial
- Open to travel (roughly 30% of the time)
- PLC experience