Service Technician (Elevators/ Lifts)
$52,000 - $72,800 (OTE $100k) + Uncapped Commission + Bonus + Overtime + Training + 401(k) + Healthcare
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative industry leader offering the chance to work across a range of technically challenging and varied service engineering projects.
This company design, manufacture, install and service market leading elevators and lifts for a variety of high-end residential customers across Jacksonville. Due to continual market dominance and exciting growth plans, they are recruiting a range of Service Technicians join the business.
In this position you will travel to customer sites to service, maintain and upgrade high-end elevators and associated equipment safely and efficiently. On offer is a dedicated training program to develop your skills as well as the opportunity boost your earnings through various bonuses, uncapped commission and overtime.
This is a fantastic chance to start a career working for the nations 'go to' elevator company, with opportunities for further skill develop and career progression.
* Conduct planned maintenance, service and upgrades to a range of elevators and equipment
* Work with a variety of high-end residential customers across Jacksonville
* Field based role travelling to customer sites (company vehicle provided)
* Excellent training, bonus, uncapped commission and career progression available
* Experience working with either elevators, lifts, conveyors or similar equipment
* Hold a valid driving licence and be willing to travel to customer sites
* Mechanical skills
Reference Number: BBBH161444
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.