Highly competitive pay + Overtime + Industry leading 401k match + Medical + Dental + Visual + Life + PTO
Are you looking for a technically challenging position working for a rapidly expanding and industry leading RNG company?
Do you want to excel your career through a rigorous training and progression programme where you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skillset?
This company is one of the nations leading Renewable Natural Gas providers for transportation, with an extensive and continuously expanding network of fuelling stations across the United States. Offering an excellent benefits package, full training programme and rapid career progression, they have established themselves as a great employer. Due to continual market dominance, they are seeking a Service Technicians at all levels to join their continuously growing team.
In this position you will play a vital role inspecting, maintaining and performing repairs on CNG and LNG fuelling equipment across your region. This is a travelling role that will involve travel to the locations as required. You will receive full training and have the opportunity to progress up to a Service Technician l, ll, ll dependant on the level you come in at.
This is a great role for an individual looking to get into the Renewable Natural Gas industry with an industry leading company with excellent training and progression opportunities.
* Inspect, maintain and complete repairs on CNG and/or LNG fueling equipment, including compressors, dispensers, priority panels, dryers, storage tanks
* Participate and/or lead in major overhauls, rebuilds and startups
* Provide Electrical and Mechanical support
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* From a HVAC, Wind Turbine, Plumbing, Electrical or Mechanical background
* Available to travel