SharePoint and Power Platform Developer
3 days onsite / 2 day remote
£60,000 - £75,000 + Great Benefits + Pension
An amazing opportunity for an established SharePoint and Power Platform Developer to develop within an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and support of business applications using the Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint within Microsoft environments.
On offer is a chance to further your experience within the Power Platform and work as a team to develop solutions. The company will require you to work four days onsite and allow remote working once a week.
The company is known for being one of the largest urban regeneration project in Europe. With their purpose being to transform urban spaces into extraordinary environments. They are now looking to expand their current Power Platform team.
In this role you will utilise your knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform to extend the functionality of the core product offering. You will design and build no-code and low code solutions on the Power Platform to support automation, integrations and data flows. You will Pinpoint areas and processes where Microsoft Power Platforms and Frameworks can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement, helping with the wider digital transformation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in develop business applications using Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Power Platform. Will possess 2+ year's experience in SQL skills, ideally with hands on experience in the Microsoft stack, creating tables and stored procedures using SQL Server Management Studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work with the latest technologies, work with a market leading company and further your Technology career with the company being able to progress you while the company grows.
- Experience with Power Platform Power Apps/BI/Automate/Data verse
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Confident in communicating and training business users of all levels and abilities, as interaction with business teams and other IT teams
- Analyse, create, build, test and implement enterprise-scale applications and solutions utilising Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and SharePoint in accordance with processes, standards and best practices.
- Designing and building no-code and low-code solutions on the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party apps
- Project and construct custom SharePoint Online sites and solutions
- Create and develop Power BI Business Intelligence reports and dashboards.
Reference Number: BBBH178011
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.