Sheet Metal Worker (Straightener)
Fort Worth, Texas
$20 - $22 p/h (CIRCA $45,000) + Plenty of Overtime!
+ Progression Opportunities + Training + Private Healthcare + 401k + PTO + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you from a Sheet Metal background, looking to get your foot in the door with a market-leading Aerospace company that are offering lots of training and progression opportunities?
Do you want to continue your professional development in a lucrative and desirable sector, where you will receive industry-leading training, whilst bolstering your earnings with optional overtime?
If so, this rare opportunity is not one to be missed!
For over half a century, this internationally respected business specialize in the bespoke Manufacture of key products and components for some of the most recognized Aerospace, Aircraft and Defense companies in the world.
In this role, you will use hand tools to straighten parts after heat treatment, in accordance with customer requirements and bespoke specifications.
There is always scope to progress, as this company hold a high regard to promoting internally and hold a high regard to looking after their staff and pride themselves on their company culture.
If you're looking to progress your career in the Aerospace industry as part of a globally respected business, this could be the start of that long term, rewarding role you've been looking for.
- Inspect and Straighten a wide variety of Sheet Metal and Aerospace castings
- Use of protractors and measuring equipment, checking parts and ensuring the accuracy of measurements
- Work closely with Senior Straighteners and other Technical professionals to enhance your skillset and career!
- Has at least a year experience working with Sheet Metal (Straightening)
- Able to follow detailed verbal and written instructions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift license would be preferred but not essential!