Shift Maintenance Engineer
£40,000-£45,000 + Shift + No Call Out + Overtime + Specialist Industrial Training + Company Pension + Medical Scheme + Holidays
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an established manufacturer who can offer guaranteed job security, a modern work environment and a fantastic work life balance due to the hours on offer.
This long running company has sites across the world covering everything from food manufacturing to renewable energy. Within the UK they have a massive presence particularly in the natural products and renewable fuel markets, and large-scale industrial sites spread across England.
The core responsibilities of this role will be the maintenance of production machinery across the site as well as reporting to the Engineering Manager about projects, problems and health and safety issues to achieve this the right candidate will have previous experience with hands on electrical and mechanical Maintenance Engineering and hold engineering qualifications.
This is a great role for someone who wants to future-proof their career by joining a large and secure company where they can benefit from a good overall package, predictable hours, and a great team atmosphere.
- continental split between days and nights
- Fitting, servicing, maintaining, and repairing mechanical plant and equipment.
- Supporting with site operations where required
- Carrying out risk assessments for works and ensuring H&S guidelines are adhered to.
- £40,000-£45,000 + Shift + No Call Out + Overtime + Specialist Industrial Training + Company Pension + Medical Scheme + Holidays
- Recognised Electrical mechanical qualifications/apprenticeship or time served.
- Experience in a production/process environment e.g FMCG,
- Capable of following H&S policies and procedures
Reference Number: BBBH18789
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.