Job Title: Vinyl Print Operator.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum + Overtime
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Vinyl Print Operator looking to join a market leading, company where you will receive training and have the opportunity to work on technically exiting machinery.
They are looking for someone who has Vinyl print experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a previous welding experience who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
We are currently seeking a Vinyl Print Operator to join our team in Kettering. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the vinyl printing industry.
- Operate and maintain vinyl printing equipment to produce high-quality prints.
- Review job orders to determine the appropriate materials and settings required for each job.
- Monitor the printing process to ensure that the final product meets customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during the printing process.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the vinyl printing industry
- Familiarity with a variety of vinyl printing equipment and software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
On offer a competitive salary, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for career development.
If you meet the requirements for this role and are interested in joining our team, please submit your application along with your resume and a cover letter.
Reference Number: BBBH178240
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.