£40,000-£43,000 + No Call Out + Loads of Overtime + Specialist Industrial Training + Company Pension + Medical Scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an established manufacturer that can offer guaranteed job security, a modern work environment, and a fantastic work-life balance due to the hours on offer.
The core responsibilities of this role will be Site Electrical installations and upgrade work as well as attending to and rectifying electrical breakdowns and Electrical maintenance of the plant including ppm. To achieve this the right candidate will have previous experience with hands-on electrical experience and hold relevant qualifications.
This is a great role for someone who wants to future-proof their career by joining a large and secure company where they can benefit from a good overall package, predictable hours, and a great team atmosphere.
- Site Electrical installations and upgrade work
- Attending and rectifying electrical breakdowns
- Good knowledge of pumps, Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- £40,000-£43,000 + No Call Out + Overtime + Specialist Industrial Training + Company Pension + Medical Scheme.
- Experience in a production, process, factory, FMCG, or plant environment
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Experience with heavy electrical maintenance and breakdowns
Reference Number: BBBH197761
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.