€57,000 - £68,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Site Foreman to become part of a leading, high growth and innovative main contractor who specialise in a variety of high-end projects.
On offer is the chance to further your career and establish your position in an extremely successful construction company who have a stable workflow and exciting upcoming developments in which you will take the lead.
Are you a Site Foreman with Building experience looking for an opportunity to join one of Irelands largest construction companies? Are you motivated and looking to advance your career with great progression opportunities?
This reputable main contractor specialise in the development of large scale construction projects across the commercial, civils and infrastructure sectors working on a number of notable projects in the UK, Ireland and Europe. With an emphasis on quality, teamwork and client satisfaction this contractor has contributed to major construction works for over 100 years and are consistently improving. Now they are looking for a Foreman to join their team of ambitious individuals.
In this role you will be attending co-ordination meetings and sub-contractor progress meetings, ensuring that works are being carried out to the relevant specification, and ensuring that sub-contractor work is completed to a high standard. You'll be responsible for managing a number of supervisors and operatives, supporting site management, and issuing site permits.
The ideal candidate will be a Foreman with building experience that has a track record of working on successful large building projects. The ideal candidate will also have experience working to project specific SOPs, experience managing supervisors and operatives, and strong experience with project logistics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Site Foreman to join an extremely successful, market leading company with great project variety, role autonomy as well as a generous salary.
- Attending daily co-ordination meetings & weekly sub-contractor progress meetings.
- Monitoring that the works that are being carried out are in accordance with the designer's drawings and relevant specification.
- Record the daily progress of the project; numbers of operatives, any safety issues, weather, and any issues that have affected the day's progress.
- Good understanding of the project logistics and programme to completion.
- Good working knowledge of the project specification.
- Experience as a site foreman on building projects.
- Experience with subcontractor RAMS and ITPs.
- Working towards an academic and or a professional industry related qualification
- SMSTS & CSCS.
- Comfortable commuting to sites within the Limerick region
Reference Number: BBBH206027
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.