NATIONWIDE TRAVEL & STAYING AWAY
Up to £60,000 per annum + Excellent Career Progression + Company Car + Staying Away Expenses + Internal & External Training
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join an expanding company providing solutions to the construction and civils industry. On offer is a fantastic chance to progress your career and upskill yourself through working as part of a dynamic team.
Are you an experienced Site Manager from a civils background? Are you looking for a technically challenging and autonomous role with the opportunity to progress? Do you comfortable travelling to sites across the UK?
The company are a Civils Contractor specialising within the power and EHV sector. They are a client focused organisation that offer a wide range of construction services for clients. As they have a particular focus on the power industry projects range from installing cross-country power cables to building complete substations and civil works. They are now looking to bring on a motivated Site Manager to facilitate their continued growth and the uptake of new projects.
In this role, you will be overseeing all aspect of civils works projects, ensuring work is undertaken on time and to budget. The company's head office is based near Manchester, but this role will require the right candidate to travel to sites across the UK and stay away where required.
Therefore, this role would ideally suit a Site Manager from a civils background looking to join an award-winning, high-profile company, working on diverse projects for a strong client base, in a team of highly skilled and established professionals. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel and stay away.
- Oversee all aspects of substation civils projects ensuring work in completed on time and to budget.
- Financial monitoring/reporting, preparing payment applications and evaluating works.
- Generate risk statements and risk assessments.
- Travel to sites across the UK, staying away where required.
- Progression to Project Manager and Contracts Manager.
- Experience within civils work; earthworks, excavations, groundworks, reinforced concrete foundations etc.
- Experience with high voltage (e.g, HV cable installation) and substations ideal.
- Well-presented and self-motivated.
- Experience within a similar role as a Site Manager.
- Experience generating risk assessments and method statements and good knowledge of temporary works.
- Full UK driving licence.
Reference Number: BBBH199059
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Barns Thorne at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.