Site Manager (Onshore Wind)
UK Wide Travel Required - 3 on 1 off
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonuses + Overtime + Vehicle + Progression + Training + Pension + Life Insurance
Do you have Site Management Experience working on complex projects within a relevant industry; Heavy Civils, Utilities, M&E or Power Generation? Are you looking for a position with a rapidly growing top 3 Global Wind Turbine Company with opportunities to further progress your career?
This global company employ over 10,000 people and boasts 33% of the global market share for the onshore wind industry. This position is due to the continued growth and expansion of UK & Ireland requirements and recent promotions internally leading to more site managers needed.
On offer is a Site Manager position where you will work on new & existing projects across the UK & Ireland. You will be the main point of contact on site, where you will liaise between the project team and delivery teams ensuring the smooth running of the onshore wind projects. A large part of this position will require you to liaise with the client, PMs and other staff on site to deliver their specific requirements following high levels of Health and Safety.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the global leaders within the onshore wind industry, and start or continue your journey in the massively growing renewable energy industry.
· Manage onshore wind projects from a site perspective, main POC for the PM team
· Overseeing and controlling all preconstruction requirements, ready for turbine delivery
· Managing all aspects of HSE at the wind farm
· £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonuses + Overtime + Vehicle + Progression + Training + Pension + Life Insurance
· Previous Site Management Experience; Heavy Civils, Wind, Utilities, Power Generation Industries
· HND / Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical / Electrical or Civil Engineering)
· CSCS, SMSTS, IOSH Site Manager accreditation
· FULL Driving licence