Full Stack Developer (React and Node.js)
UK Fully Remote, meetings in Swansea twice per year
£40,000 to £50,000 + Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a Software Developer with experience of React and Node.js to join an exciting tech start-up at the pinnacle of real-time sports science.
The company have been founded by former high-level executives from global technology organisations. They are working on fascinating and innovative technology that is going to make a real-life impact on the world of contact sports.
In this role you will contribute to technical design and product architecture and systems development as well as development of test strategy. You will work alongside 3rd party developers, monitoring and managing their work as the company look to bring their development team in-house.
The ideal candidate will be a Software Developer with experience of React and Node.js. As a start-up, you will be required to hit the ground running, so the company are looking for 3+ years commercial experience in software development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to join a start-up where you will work on ground-breaking technology that is going to make a real impact on the world of contact sports and the lives of athletes.
* Contribute to technical design and product architecture and systems development as well as development of test strategy
* Work alongside 3rd party developers, monitoring and managing their work as the company look to bring their development team in-house.
* Fully remote working available (must currently be based within the UK)
* 3+ years commercial experience in Software Development
* Experience working with React and Node.js
* Any experience with Python, AWS and docker is beneficial
* Must currently have full right to work in the UK (the company are not licensed to sponsor visas)
Reference Number: BBBH161496
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.