Software Developer- PHP/MySQL (F/M/D)
Berlin- Fully remote
€50,000-80,000 + Holiday + Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for an experienced software developer, who has a passion for working on socially good products and being part of a team that is creating an app which empowers people of over the world.
The company has created a personalized training app, that has helped their customers to stay brain healthy and happy for over 10 years. They have received awards from major health insurance companies, and have been award by Apple and Google as one of the best apps on the market.
The ideal candidate will be an experience PHP developer, who has worked on mobile projects and is eager to learn and take on new challenges. Thriving in a collaborative team environment, where you are looking to take on responsibility for leading projects, and helping to shape the future app features.
This is an unique opportunity to join a thriving health and wellbeing company, working on projects to help people with their happiness and brain health.
- You will be contributing to the microservices with your code, ideas and best practices in backend development.
- Taking responsibility over the code and ensure its efficiency and stability.
- Also, contributing to the efforts to deploy and operate the system in order to provide a stable and scalable infrastructure.
- You will be working with modern technology.
- Working together and autonomously in a passionate cross-functional, agile team.
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the product
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science (or similar field)
- 2+ years of experience with PHP in full-time jobs.
- Also, good experience with MySQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Laravel or Slim.
- Experience with MVC architecture and unit testing.
- Bonus: Advanced knowledge of SQL for big tables, high performance and availability
- Bonus: Experience with any of the following: Heroku, AWS
Reference Number: BBBH200244
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.