£50,000-£70,000 + Pension + Holiday + Pension + Training + technical Progression
Bristol - Hybrid Remote
Are you a software engineer with experience developing autonomous systems including drone or similar technology and looking for an environment where you can enhance your skills set?
Amazing opportunity to join a high growth defence & surveillance tech company who recently expanded their operation to the UK and offer huge career prospects in a truly fascinating environment!
Established in the early 2000s, the company design, develop and produce sensor based defence and surveillance technology used across a wide range of industries. Projected sales of half a Billion this year and a plan to grow their team within the United Kingdom, it is the perfect time to be part of such a company!
As an Autonomous Software Engineer , you will be responsible for designing and developing software for advanced unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for various applications. Core technology includes, C++, testing, Computer vision machine learning, MBSE, ROS, Gazebo, Python, C, C# and much, much more!
This position is perfect for a software engineer looking to take their career to the next level with a company that will expose you to the best technology in a fascinating industry!
* Software Engineer (Autonomous Systems)
* Designing and developing software for advanced unmanned aerial systems (UAS)
* Drone technology
* C++ as well as a variety pf other languages including C, C#, Python, etc
* Computer vision and machine learning
* Working within an empowered and high preforming environment
* Working within a close knit team of self-proclaimed 'geeks' that' love technology!
* Hybrid Remote - Bristol
The person -
* Degree educated as a minimum
* An EU or UK passport
* Happy to working the office in Bristol occasionally
* Experience developing autonomous systems (Drones or similar)
* Experience working with either C++, C, C#, Python, Java or similar
* Happy to working Bristol when required
* Interesting in working on technically fascinating technology!
Reference Number: BBBH176943
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.