Software Engineer- Java (M/F/D)
Münster (Hybride or remote)
€55,000-70,000 + Holiday + Training + Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer, who enjoy working in an agile environment, and data heavy challenges.
The company has developed an all-in-one chatbot software which is used to create skills for digital voice assistants, and a platform which combines a video content management system with e-learning, video authoring tool and analysis tools.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java Software Engineer, who has a passion for working on holistic solutions and problems. You have experience developing architecture and implementation of software solutions in backend and frontend arears.
Unique opportunity to join a company who appreciate your courage, encourage your ideas, work on challenging projects, and support your career progression with training opportunities.
- Further development of architectures and implementation of the software solutions based on modern frameworks in the backend and frontend area.
- Maintenance and optimization of the existing code base of our applications.
- Supporting and driving our quality-driven software engineering based on OOAD.
- Cracking even the most difficult problems together in a team with creative solutions and constantly optimizing our products in brainstorming sessions.
- Participation in the entire software life cycle - from analysis and design to implementation, testing, rollout at our customers and ongoing maintenance.
- You are on the last moves or have already completed a (technical) university degree in (business) computer science or a similar suitable subject
- Ideally, you have initial professional experience, for example through internships, part-time jobs or a previous full-time job
- You already have experience with Java and Spring and have had initial contact with software testing and continuous integration.
- You have experience with with TypeScript or Angular.
- You live agile software development and like to think outside the box.
- Fluent in English and German knowledge would be an advantage.
Reference Number: BBBH162616
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.