£45'000-£60'000 + Pension 8% + Healthcare + Holidays + Hybrid Remote + Training + Progression
Horley, Surrey - Hybrid remote (2 days office / 3 days home)
Are you looking for a Software Test Manager role offering the opportunity to progress as a Test Manager & Scrum Master working for a high growth technology company in the Net Zero energy sector?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a software Test Manager or Lead looking to manage a small team of manual testers whilst developing and progressing your knowledge as a future Scrum Master!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates data orientated software that sits with in the eco-friendly and zero emissions tech space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that invests heavily in new technology, new projects and is constantly evolving to suit the changing market conditions!
As the Software Test Manager & Scrum Master you will be responsible for the day to day leadership of a small team of 7 Manual testers working across a variety of large projects. You will also be key in leading the Scrum / Agile activities for the department and involved in iteration planning, Backlog grooming and dealing with product owners and key business stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Test manager who is interested in Agile and Scrum to be recognised as the future expert within a high grow and very successful business!
* Software Test Manager
* Progress into a dual role of Software Test Manager and leading Scrum / Agile activities!
* Managing a team of 7 Manual Testers
* Progression into a Scrum Master (Training offered if required)
* Scrum Master - iteration planning, Backlog grooming and dealing with product owners
* Hybrid Remote
* Experience in leading Software Test engineers
* Interested in becoming a Scrum Master
* Knowledge of Scrum - iteration planning, Backlog grooming and dealing with product owners
* Looking to add significant value to a growing division!
* Happy to work hybrid remote in Horley, Surrey - (2 days office / 3 days home)
Reference Number: BBBH170153
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.