Project and Logistics Manager
$80,000-$90000 + Bonus + Hybrid working + Medical + Vision + Dental + 401k + Training + Career Progression
Are you looking for a challenging position within a rapidly growing solar company where you can technically develop through a structured training and progression system?
Do you want the chance to have autonomy over complex solar projects where your decisions can guide company success and growth?
This company have been experiencing vast growth and they are now one of the global leaders in the industry. They provide the top solar racking and solar tracker products to the biggest Solar projects across the globe. Based in Connecticut, they have doubled in growth year on year and are looking for motivated project managers to join their already professional team.
As a Project and Logistics Manager you will play a key role in managing large utility scale solar projects from start to finish. From the engineering stage, you will be required to take the project through customer interfacing, scheduling and delivery of materials from both international and domestic vendors, co-ordinate carriers and manage the scheduling of deliveries.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Manager within the construction industry who is confident in a customer interfacing position. They must be detail orientated with a strong logistical mindset. They must be self-motivated and driven to work in an exciting, fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who wants a challenging position within one of the industry's fastest growing companies who look to invest in their employees training and progression.
* Customer interfacing for scheduling, deliveries and issues
* Will be the main point of contact from when the project begins
* Provide field technician support through training, commissioning and scheduling
* Manage the companies logistics with both international and domestic vendors
* Coordinate deliveries between suppliers, the business and customers
* Problem solve and ensure a lean, error free operation
* Experienced Project Manager within the construction industry
* Experience within logistics
* Confident in customer interfacing with excellent communication skills
* Experience in managing the scheduling and delivery for large scale projects
Reference Number: 153934
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Conor Harrison at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.