Solar Project Developer
$100,000 - $120,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Benefits
100% Remote Based
Are you a Solar Project Developer looking to join a global company, that can also offer progression into more senior positions?
This is an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future of this market leading company by providing knowledge and expertise in taking this business to the next level. You will also develop technically through specialist training which can offer the chance to get further certifications within the solar industry.
The company are a well-respected firm who value hardworking, collaborative staff. They are also known for looking after their staff, providing training and progression opportunities. Due to an exciting phase of growth and expansion they now require a Solar Project Developer to join the business.
In this role you will have the opportunity to plan and execute Solar Projects in accordance with the project scope, budget and timeline. Furthermore, you will develop existing projects, source vendors and review contracts. In addition you will manage projects from sourcing to execution and making sure deadlines are met.
This role would suit a Project Developer with experience in the solar industry, looking to join a global business and looking to progress while the business grows.
- Plan and execute Solar projects in accordance with project scope, budget and timeline
- Develop existing Solar projects
- Oversee the process from sourcing to executions
- Review contracts and source potential vendors
- Previous experience as a project developer
- Technical background in the Solar industry
- Wants growth and development
- Wants to work collaboratively
Keywords: Solar, Project, Manager, Energy, Renewable, Operations, Utility, Engineering, Develop, PV, Finance