Technical/Field Manager (Solar PV)
You will be based anywhere in the South East
Happy to commute to London office (Soho)
£48,000 to £55,000 (D.O.E) + Employee Equity Share Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Wellbeing Benefits + Company Benefits + Flexible Working + Hybrid
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a company at an exciting time; where you will be a key figure in the business as they start their mission to make solar energy accessible to all?
You will either be an experienced Solar Installer looking to take a step up into Management or an already experienced Manager within the Solar Industry.
On offer is the opportunity to join the Senior Management team as the Technical Manager for the business who have ambitious plans to become the UK market leader within Solar.
The company have huge financial support and have all the key people on board to help them start working towards being the number one Solar company in the UK. They are committed to doing things the right way with the right people on board so they can build an excellent reputation in the industry.
This role would suit someone who has strong Solar experience. You will either be an already experienced Manager or a strong Solar Electrician looking to take a step up.
- Be the go to expert on solar and battery storage installation projects
- Ensuring Installations are carried out to the highest standard and in line with internal/external regulations and standards; including the reviewal of designs
- Covering a Regional Patch based on your location - rare staying away and flexible working
- Must have Solar Installation experience
- Management experience is a distinct advantage however my client will consider a someone with a strong Solar background looking to step up
- Must have relevant Electrical qualifications (18th Edition/NVQ Level 3/AM2)
Technical Manager, Installation Manager, Service Manager, Field Manager, Solar, Solar PV, Solar Installation Manager, Energy, Renewables, Energy, Senior Energy Manager, London, Soho, South London, South East, South East England
Reference Number: 205629
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.