$80'000 + Bonus + PTO + 401(k) + Medical + Dental + Training + Progression + National travel
Fully Remote - Texas / Arizona / Massachusetts
Are you Degree educated in Robotics, Engineering, Science, Computer Engineering and have a fascination for autonomous vehicle, automated guided vehicles, or Autonomous mobile robots?
Offering an exceptional chance for a bilingual English & Chinese speaker to join a rapidly growing autonomous robotics company with promising career prospects!
This well established and high growth organization design and implement warehouse, manufacturing, and logistics autonomous robotics and automation to multiple industries across the globe. Having built a great reputation globally, they are expanding their US operation and in doing so are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work fully remote from either Texas, Arizona or Massachusetts and be responsible for mobile robotic solution design and proposal for logistics and automation projects; Key duties will include leading pre-sales work, demand research, on-site exploration, data analysis through ERP, SAP or WNS and business scenario analysis, layout design using AutoCAD. Approximately 40% national travel will be required for 2-3 days at a time.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a passion for the application of autonomous robotics to solver real life industrial problem where you will spearhead the solution!
* Mobile robotic solution design and proposal for logistics and manufacturing automation projects.
* AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles) and AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robots).
* Data Analytics of logistics software (ERP, SAP and WNS)
* Design layouts using AutoCAD
*100% remote from either Texas, Arizona or Massachusetts
* 40% national travel (2 days at a time)
* Must be a bilingual Chinese & English speaker
* Must be living in either Texas, Arizona, or Massachusetts
* Happy with 40% national travel (2 days at a time)
* Industry experience within warehousing, logistics or manufacturing
* Knowledge of logistics software (ERP, SAP or WNS)
* Degree educated in Robotics, Engineering, Science, Computer Engineering
* Knowledge of excel and AutoCAD
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Leng at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.