Sr MEP HVAC Systems Designer
Saint Petersburg, FL. ( Can work remotely from anywhere in the USA )
$50,000 - $70,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Healthcare Package
Are you an experienced MEP HVAC Designer looking to take the next step of your career into a leadership position? With the opportunity to progress to project management this is the ideal role for someone who is looking for a challenging leadership role.
Do you want to use your experience, knowledge and leadership abilities to help a growing company and oversee a team of talented designers and drafters to complete projects on time and to a high standard?
This growing company are renowned for their flawless work that is always delivered to clients on time. Working on a wide variety of residential projects and hotels this company is able to offer a wide variety of services, including MEP/HVAC systems, energy, security, fire protection and construction administration systems. And now they are looking for a Sr MEP/HVAC Systems Designer to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital role in ensuring the success of projects, ensuring work is completed on time, and in line with the company's high standards. You will oversee a team of designers to ensure the quality of their work while also completing your own drawings.
- Use your experience to oversee the team of designers and ensure the quality of their work.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to create MEP/HVAC system drawings.
- Work on MEP/HVAC systems for a range of residential projects
- Training on company specific methods and management strategies offered
- Previous experience in MEP/HVAC Design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team