Machine Shop Supervisor (Sheet Metal Fabricating)
$80,000 - $120,000 + Progression + PTO + Holidays + Medical, Dental, Vision + Insurance + Employee Stock purchase plan
Are you a Supervisor from a Sheet Metal Fabricating background looking to lead a team of highly skilled production staff? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding company with a clear path for you to progress?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader offering a secure and long term career. You will be able to stay hands on whilst also having the responsibility of supervising the team.
This manufacturer make products specifically for the aerospace and defense sectors. Due to their brilliant reputation, high quality products and a strong customer base they are looking to expand the team and hire a Supervisor.
In this role you will lead around 20 production staff being responsible for the delivery, performance, cost and quality of the product. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and time scales of the machine shop.
The role would suit a team leader or supervisor from a fabricating background
- Lead production staff whist staying hands on
- Responsible for the delivery, maintenance, time scale and quality of product
- Monday to Friday role, 40 hours a week
- Ideally have leadership experience i.e team leader or supervisor
- Have experience in a sheet metal fabricating specifically with punch presses
- Looking to play a key role in the success of a company
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical