Excellent opportunity for someone looking for an immediate start in a Stock Administrator with a global market leader who are renowned for the high quality of their products.
Do you have a background in stock control and administration? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a days based role for a company who are market leaders in their specialist sector.
This company are truly a market leader in their industry and are widely regarded as having the best products available that money can buy. They can found in every corner in the globe and are proud to be an employer who looks after their staff. Due to their continued growth they are looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working to maintain accurate stock of the warehouse and the repair centre as well as helping with other admin duties as required. This role works on a 40 hour week in a Monday to Friday role.
- Logging all incoming and outgoing stock of the warehouse and repair centre
- Mainatain accurate stock levels in the warehouse
- Looking for an immediate start with an internationally renowned market leader
- Have a good background working in administration or stock control
- Looking for training to develop your technical skills
- Looking for a long term, secure position with an international market leader
Reference Number: BBBH155312
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.