Stores & Deliveries Manager
£25'000-£26'000 + training + Development + Progression
Monday - Friday ( Days)
Braintree - Commutable from : Colchester, Chelmsford, Maldon, Halstead
Excellent opportunity for a Warehouse / Stores Manager or a Stores Supervisor looking to move into a Managerial role to join a company who offer training, development & the opportunity to build a team moving forwards.
This fantastic company offer a 'one stop shop' in the design, installation, cleaning & maintenance of commercial kitchens, ventilation and extraction systems. They have a great reputation in the industry for their levels of craftmanship, service & professionalism, and due to continued expansion and a very full order book they are now looking for an energetic & passionate Stores & Deliveries Manager to join their permanent team.
In this role you will be responsible for the organisation, storage and distribution of products within a busy and fast paced Stores environment. You will be involved in stock control, stock & stores management and monitoring the flow of products in and out of the business. You will also manage deliveries and ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location at the right time.
The ideal candidate will be from a Warehouse / Stores & Deliveries background and will be looking for a varied, fast paced role that will offer you the chance to build a team moving forwards as the department & the business continues to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who are passionate about their trade and the levels of service they provide to their loyal customer base and who will give you the tools to take your career to the next stage.
- Warehouse /Stores & Deliveries Manager
- Management of 2 small warehouse units
- Liaising with suppliers, customers & installers on site to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Stock control, stock management, deliveries to clients sites, appliance logs
- Monday - Friday (8-5)
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Stores or Warehouse Manager / Supervisor
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels ( Suppliers, contractors, Installers, Customers etc)
- Over 25 with a clean driving licence (for insurance purposes ) in order to do deliveries to clients sites
- Forklift licence
- Looking to develop skills and experience and progression to build a team with a company who are known for promoting staff from within
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.