4 Month Contract
£12.20 per hour (Umbrella PAYE)
Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you have a background within Stores/Logistics environment? This is an immediately available posiiton to join a long-established, steadily growing company.
This well-established company produce a variety of products for cross section of industries with a focus on industrial manufacturing at this site. They are part of a multinational company that are industry leaders in the field of circuit protection and offer the broadest range of products on the market. Duties of the role include managing receipt and storage of incoming goods, ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Administration within a Stores/Logistics environment, looking for an immediately available position.
- Managing accurate and efficient receipt & storage of incoming goods/deliveries, liase with staff, ensure all work is carried out in line with process instructions, ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Days based, no weekends
- 6:00am - 2:00pm Monday - Thursday, 6:00am to 1:30pm Friday
- Experienced Administrator
- Competent in Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP, MRP (desireable)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Live commutable to Chippenham
Reference number: BBBH158553
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.