Supply Chain Coordinator
£28,000 - £35,000 + Pension + 31 Days Holiday + Company Benefits
Rochdale (Commutable from: Bury, Oldham, Bolton, Manchester, Middleton, and Whitefield)
Are you a from a Stores background with experience negotiating with suppliers, looking for a hands on and leading role within a successful and profitable business?
On offer is a varied role, where you will take control of the day to day running of the stores whilst leading the purchasing and negotiation deals with suppliers.
This is an industry leading Engineering company that provide service, maintenance and breakdown of industrial equipment throughout the UK. They are known for taking care of their staff and in turn have a high retention rate.
This role would suit someone from a Stores background and prior experience in price negotiation, looking for a long term, stable role within a leading company.
- Taking control of the stores
- Ordering materials, maintaining stock inventory and maintaining accuracy of their systems
- Supplier meetings and price negotiations
- Finding cost effective solutions to supply chain issues
- Full time, permanent role
- Stores / Logistics / Supply Chain background
- Experience negotiating with suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Any experience with planning of materials etc. would be highly advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH157160
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.