Structural Bridge Engineer (PE)
Salary: $117,000 - $132,000+ (DOE) + 8 days PTO + 15 Paid Holidays + Bonus + Career Progression + 401(k) + Healthcare
Orlando, Florida (Relocation package available)
Are you a Bridge Engineer eager to elevate your career by adding value to a dynamic company and move into a management position?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join this company as they look to expand whilst keeping their family feel. An ambitious individual will thrive in this exciting, fast-paced office environment where collaboration is at the heart of the success of their projects.
The office is a fast paced and fun environment to work in, where all departments collaborate to ensure they provide the best service to their clients. Due to the genuine value placed on employees within this company, it boasts a significant number of long-standing team members.
In this role, you will be based in the Orlando office where you will have the exciting opportunity to work on various government-related projects, including fire stations and other public work facilities.
Your responsibilities will involve collaborating closely with experienced project teams, gaining hands-on experience in the design, planning, and execution of diverse public facilities. You will have the chance to contribute to the creation of spaces that prioritize safety, functionality, and the well-being of the community.
On offer is a progressive and exciting Bridge Engineer role, that will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where they will be supported and given the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Prepare construction plans for bridges and other transportation related structures using MicroStation.
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design and ensure civil and structural design.
- Coordinate work activities and provide guidance to supporting staff.
- Gain hands-on experience in various aspects of work and client engagement during presentations.
- Registered Engineer PE with a minimum of 5 years of post-registration with bridge engineering experience.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and experience preparing construction plans for bridges using MicroStation.
- Strong skills in structural analysis and design related to transportation and building structures.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stephen Isaacs at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.