Structural Design Engineer (Commercial)
Buffalo, New York
$80,000 - $110,000 + Training & Career progression to become Professional Engineer + Hybrid Working + Company Vehicle + Bonuses + 401(k) + PTO + Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
Are you a Structural Design Engineer looking to work on advanced commercial projects, alongside an excellent training and progression pathway, allowing you to become a Professional Engineer?
This is a great opportunity to be a leading structural engineer, working on an interesting variety of commercial projects in the public sector, with the chance to progress into a Project Manager role or other leadership positions within the organization.
This full-service design company is looking for continuous steady growth across New York state. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to be a technical expert on their diverse projects, funding you to complete your EIT and PE license along the way, allowing you to progress further within the business.
Within this role, you will be designing structural elements of commercial buildings, writing proposals, and coordinating with the architects, owners, and other working professionals on the projects. There will also be a mentoring aspect of this role, where you will support and advise a selection of Junior Engineers to aid in their development.
This position would best suit a Structural Engineer, who wants to secure their PE license, and progress within a company that positively supports and develops its employees, whilst working across technically challenging commercial construction projects.
- Be a technical expert for designing structural elements across a wide range of commercial construction projects
- Exciting training and career progression available to become a Professional Engineer
- Positively mentor and develop a selection of Junior Engineers within company
- Office based work, with some day trips required to projects, all within WNY area
- $80,000 - $110,000 + Training & Career progression + Hybrid Working + Company Vehicle + Bonuses + 401(k) + PTO + Great Benefits
- Structural Engineer with consulting/design experience
- Functional skills with AutoCAD and Revit
- EIT certification preferred but not required
- Aspirations to become a Professional Engineer
Keywords: Construction, Civil, Engineering, Commercial, Structural, Structure, Project, Engineer, Professional Engineer, EIT, Plumbing, Architect, Project Manager, Design
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Callum Flinn at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.