Salary: £40,000 - 55,000 DOE
Excellent Progression + Benefits + Exciting projects
An exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established Construction & Engineering consultancy who with the chance to work on a variety of technically challenging and unique projects up to £10M whilst getting a lucrative salary and exceptional benefits package.
The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture where they offer a autonomous environment with hybrid working. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit, ambitious team who are a rapidly growing Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy.
Working across multiple sectors including education, healthcare, commercial and residential this specialist consultancy has been established for over a century, providing clients with advisory solutions for their engineering needs. They have a strong order book for the next 5 years and therefore are looking for an ambitious Structural Engineer to assist with their growth. You will join a close knit team in an autonomous role.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating structural designs for a range of projects. You will be required to produce clearly presented calculation reports and drawings using AutoCAD. Ideally you will have a degree in either Structural or Civil Engineering , have a strong knowledge of Eurocodes and understanding of CDM regulations.
This role would therefore ideally suit a Structural Engineer with experience working within a Structural or Civil Engineering firm. You will have experience utilising different software packages to create designs. The successful candidate will be an individual who has a strong desire to progress both within their career and towards their chartership.
- The projects will involve concrete, timber frame, steel structures, eco build, structural frame build, new build
- Conducting site visits in order to inspect works & produce site inspection reports
- Delivering projects from pre construction/design stage through construction while supporting queries on site.
- Working with Tedds, Telka Structural Designer, AutoCAD
- Civil or Structural engineering degree
- 2+ years' experience in Building structures design
- Working towards chartership, (ICE or IStructE ) would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.