$85,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Car + Medical + Dental + Career Progression + Training + 401(k)
West Palm Beach, FL (Commutable from: Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Boca Raton)
Are you a Structural Engineer, looking for full training to progress into a Project Managers role?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organization who are renowned for their excellent training and development opportunities.
On offer is the chance to work for a company who will facilitate your technical development and support you with gaining further qualifications and enhancing your career. They are recognized for developing their staff and promoting from within which has quickly built their reputation as a great employer.
This well-known company offer high quality specialist services and products to their market such as concrete tanking, structural infrastructure upgrades and specialty fabrications.
In this role you will be responsible for developing cost effective plans and schedules for completion of projects as well as effectively managing and communicating with field crews. You will also be executing and finalizing projects within deadlines and within budget
This role would suit a Project Manager / Civil OR Structural Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and receive excellent training to become familiar with the construction of concrete takes and repair materials.
* Develop and deliver detailed project management documents for successful completion of projects
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones
* Inspection of prestressed composite tanks and other concrete structures as well as report writing to communicate findings
* Build, develop and grow business relationships with clients
* Degree in Construction Management, Civil engineering, Project Management or Field Experience
* Proficiency in Office Suite
* Clean Drivers License
* Basic understanding of construction materials and methods
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.